Sunday, February 17, 2013

The Cost Of The ACN IBO Business

<data:blog.pageTitle/>
    If you're reading this then your interested in the ACN opportunity, so you should already know about the $499 signup fee. If you have a problem with the cost then let me explain why it's incredibly cheap and if you read to the end I'll explain why it's actually free. If you've ever been involved in the start up of a business then you need not read this post any further, as you are well aware that being able to start a business for $499 is unheard of, but that's exactly what it is.  

    For that price you will receive all of the necessary information to go out and make it work. You will also receive your own ACN Personal Online Store, with all of the services that are offered and have it hosted (Usually a $15 a month minimum, which is $180 alone, I have other sites I pay that for, as well as having to create them yourself which even if you know what you're doing is a lot of work and my site isn't anywhere near as in depth as your ACN online store or pay to have it done which would be $1,000's plus upkeep. Check my link to The_Ameristar_Group my construction business, which by the way if you ever need a contractor in Florida let me know.) You will have all of your orders fulfilled by ACN employees. You will have all of your customer service handled by ACN employees. You have no need of buying uniforms, tools, paying for licenses or anything else that most jobs require and any business definitely requires. So for any doubters that think the initial sign up fee is too much, then you should just go and look for a job because ever being in business for yourself isn't even a remote reality.

     In addition to all of this you will have at your disposal all of the resources of your team and the knowledge of their experience in the business, because the more you succeed the more they succeed. As well as weekly strategy meetings, which for IBO's is a small fee of $5 per meeting and if you bring others to help talk them into joining your team for them it's free.

    Once you start you will have available to you the ACN Personal Business Assistant, this is a service which you can get for $39.99 a month. It is absolutely not required, but you should get it for at least 3 reasons. 1. it gives you 2 of the 5 points required to qualify for bonuses, which in the beginning is a big part of making money. 2. You can cancel it at any time and 3. I have only been using it for a few days and it gives you a wealth of tools to run your business, the more I learn what it offers the more it makes sense to have.
     So there it is, that's it. No more hidden costs or fees only what you choose to spend. You can make business cards (Probably a good idea), marketing flyers, brochures, gas, etc... Just the normal costs of any business, it’s up to you. A start up cost of $499 and if you choose an additional cost of $39.99 a month to be in business for yourself. I'm sure you have heard the saying it takes money to make money, well with this business it takes very little money to possibly make a lot, so I feel it's worth a try. As I said in the earlier post, not everyone will make money with this business, you have to work at it. 

I have no delusions that I'm going to get rich from it overnight and you shouldn't either, but if you choose to do this then you need to be ambitious, open minded and ready to do the legwork it takes to be successful at anything. For most of those who try this they will inevitably pay the $499 and accomplish absolutely nothing, (Not the fault of ACN), usually because they had grand delusions of getting rich, without having to do the work, (That’s a big reason why I write this blog to end those excuses from those who fail at this) but look at it this way it's better than spending 10's of thousands trying to start a business to find out you don't have what it takes to succeed. You have to remember in Multi Level Marketing which is what this is, you need to achieve the highest levels to make the real money so if you're not serious about accomplishing that or have every intention of reaching those levels from the start, you're wasting your time. In any start up business you can't expect to be profitable and successful without hard work and time. 

     Now if you've read this far, thank you and now I'll explain why it's actually free. ACN and all expenses related to your ACN business are business expenses and 100% tax deductible. If you have another job or business, (Which as I've written in previous posts, is a requirement at first) then your paying taxes, so all you have to do is add this expense in your tax return for a refund. So if you try ACN and pay the $499 and you don't succeed, you can write off enough of your income from your other job or business to easily recoup the $499, no risk. That's it, so technically the government will pay for you to try and change your life.

Rock Star! Me 1991, wow look at that hair!!!
Personal note:  "I wanted to be a musician when I was young and I spent the better part of 20 years honing my craft, it took me at least 3 years of playing hours and hours a day until my fingers bled, until I could even play with any real skill, but I knew early on I wanted it and I worked at it until it became a reality and that’s not even mentioning the 10’s of 1,000’s of dollars I spent on it. No, I never became a rock star and made millions playing concerts all over the world, but I gave it my all, it was something I wanted to do. That's what I'm doing with ACN and if you decide to join you need to be ready to do that too".

Thank you for reading and the best of luck in all your endeavors, 

+R. Michael Gonzalez
MiamiMichaelG@Gmail.com

Please ask questions or leave opinions in the comment section, as I welcome any outside opinions and will answer any questions that are made directly and honestly.

If you found this article helpful, please show your support


1 comment:

  1. Michael, thanks for your blog on ACN. I'm on the beginning phase of exploring this opportunity offered me by another IBO. I appreciate your honesty and integrity and generosity to share this with those of us who will not become part of your team.

    ReplyDelete