Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The ACN Global Marketplace

<data:blog.pageTitle/>
     One of the main things I like most about the ACN MLM opportunity, is the fact that they are currently in 23 countries and growing. (Soon to be in Latin America and that's 24 countries alone, with a population of 590,000,000). They are currently selling services in the United States, Canada, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Austria, Belgium, Chech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland & the United Kingdom (Which includes England, Scotland, Northern Ireland & Wales).


     To me this is amazing as I've always wanted to be part of a multi national business that I can mostly do from a computer & internet connection on my schedule. This to me is the ultimate dream of independence, to have a business that doesn't tie me down to a single location for 25 years. In addition to this the fact that there are so many potential untapped markets with this business that the growth potential is off the charts.

      Now most of you may be thinking how am I going to able to gain any customers in the Chech Republic and that is a valid question, but it's all about how you look at things and I choose to look for solutions not problems. I currently live in Orlando, Florida the vacation capital of the world, where more people come from other countries than anywhere else. I constantly meet and run across people from everywhere and until now had no possible way of turning that into profit, well now I do. I don't have all the answers as to how I will randomly approach all these vacationers, but I just started, I'll think of something.

      I'm going to start with people I know, unless you live in a small town in the Midwest and you live in any major metropolitan area, you should know people that are from or at least have family in other countries. I can easily think of several people I know that fit that category, but I'm going to start nationally first. I have already thought of friends of mine that live in Massachusetts, New Jersey, Nevada, California, Connecticut, West Virginia and so on. The world of social media is here and most of you have a Facebook account and stay in touch with friends and family that no longer live in the same city or state as you, at least I do, so I'm going to try and spread out my future team as much as possible. That is how you can expand your team outside just your local area and the more you can expand the more you can take advantage of other markets.

Thank you for reading and the best of luck in all your endeavors, 

+R. Michael Gonzalez
MiamiMichaelG@Gmail.com

Please ask questions or leave opinions in the comment section, as I welcome any outside opinions and will answer any questions that are made directly and honestly.

If you found this article helpful, please show your support


No comments:

Post a Comment